Monday, June 10, 2013
Posted on 6/10/2013 08:13:00 PM by Christopher Jones
Just a little overview of what happens when a bear tries to grow peppers.
1. Unseasonably cold weather
2. To much blasted rain
3. It's to cloudy all the blasted time.
4. Every time you leave your plant outside the weather changes drastically. Hot to cold, dry to wet.
5. Ravenous crows, and ravens, and every damn animal in the sky attacks your plant.
6. The cage you build for your plant has a hole in the
netting because you misjudge the size of the
7. It rains even more.